when excellence matters.
With a wide range of services available, we will tailor a package to meet your specific needs.
We can help you identify potential forthcoming opportunities and use in-bound marketing strategies to get noticed. Once a solicitation is released, we offer start to finish service, from RFP analysis and planning through proposal delivery and submission. And, once you’ve been short-listed, we provide assistance in preparing for interview presentations, including the development of “leave-behind” materials and coaching through rehearsals.
Perhaps, you are a small business with a lean office staff. Allow our experts to augment your proposal team. Additionally, if your team is less experienced, we can provide review and feedback on your past proposals and customize training to expand your in-house skills, systems, and processes.
We can provide a custom solution for your needs!
Aspiring to the highest excellence
and inspiring brilliance in others!
- Implement proven proposal processes, from strategy through post-award debrief at your desired level of involvement
- Planning: evaluating the solicitation to create a schedule, matrix of responsibility, deliverable checklist, custom template, win theme, and/or budget
- Management: providing complete oversight and direction of all facets of the proposal with ultimate responsibility for the submission, including production and delivery
- Development: writing content, creating custom graphics, content editing, providing subject matter experts
- Support: assist your in-house proposal team as needed, for example as a subconsultant liaison, as an editor or section writer, or as an independent reviewer
- Facilitate pre-submission “Color Team” proposal reviews and provide independent content evaluations prior to submission
- Participate in debrief meeting and prepare actionable “lessons learned” for your proposal team
- Analyze your audience and craft a message that will be meaningful and resonate
- Determine the appropriate delivery methods for the situation
- Develop and structure your presentation content
- Incorporate storytelling to engage your audience
- Create visuals (and handouts if appropriate) for maximum impact
- Help you build credibility by projecting confidence and likeability
- Provide guidance for connecting with your audience emotionally and intellectually
- Work within the time requirements while making a convincing and compelling case
- Short-list and oral interviews
- Stakeholder meetings and charettes
- Lunch and Learn sessions, lectures, seminars
- Conferences and tradeshows
- Marketing videos
- Identify your key customers and gather intelligence on upcoming opportunities and issues/challenges on current projects
- Develop materials and messaging for specific audiences (including tradeshows) while strengthening your brand
- Create strategic in-bound marketing
- Assess your current proposal materials, processes, and procedures and implement a custom improvement plan
- Research and identify upcoming opportunities
- Monitor select opportunities and provide notification
- Strategize your “must win” opportunities for competitive positioning
- Facilitate lead qualification (go/no-go), identify potential teaming partners, and perform competitive analyses
- Train, coach, and mentor proposal staff